PROLITE Titan LRG Pro LX
Titan LRG Pro LX
The Titan LRG Pro LX is designed for the pickleball player looking for extra head weight and an oversized sweet spot allowing maximum control and punishing power. Because it is constructed of a total of 3 layers of carbon fiber surrounding each side of the paddle core, it results in an overall 14 mm thickness improving feel, durability, and increased vibration dampening qualities. PROLITE’s flagship 14 mm core thickness provides the optimum balance of feel and vibration absorption without sacrificing power like most thicker cored paddles. The custom-designed hybrid end cap brings the tennis and pickleball worlds together. Exclusive edge guard with the Aero Channel running the length of the paddle face. The channel allows airflow through the depression of the edge creating less drag.
- Core: 14 mm PolyCore
- Facing: Hyperweave Carbon Fiber
- Length: 15 3/4″
- Width: 8 3/16″
- Weight: 7.9-8.2. oz.
- Weight Distribution: Headweighted
- Standard Grip: ProTac Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8″ Length: 4 3/4″
- Aero Channel Edge
- Hybrid End Cap
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA’s specifications